Information for Candidates...
As a candidate you can be assured you are working with career development professionals who represent some of the largest most renowned Healthcare organisations in the UK.
Our experienced consultants will support and guide you through the recruitment process ensuring you are fully prepared and given the best opportunity to be successful.
Changing careers is a major decision that can affect every dimension of your life. That's why we spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals.
Career Planning Services...
We offer the following assistance to help you maximise your career potential.
- Career Planning: We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Protecting Your Privacy: Our secure database is accessible only to our professional career consultants.
- CV Tips: Create a winning CV. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing: Preparing for the interview: what to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do's and Don'ts: A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully: Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-offer: Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest long-term?
How We Work...
- With Integrity: We pride ourselves that we match people with jobs that will add to their Career. We act as an honest broker between our client and our candidates.
- Confidentiality: Your CV is always treated confidentially and will not be forwarded to anyone without first discussing the opportunity with you.
- Fees: We are engaged by the employer. There is no cost to you for our services.
Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your CV.
Submit your CV here: email@example.com
Glasgow Office: 0141 648 8800
London Office: 0203 772 0020